Livpure water purifier price in rampura badda Pep Plus Water Purifier is available at Shamim Electronics – the Authorized Distributor of Livpure Water Purifiers in Bangladesh. Get the original Livpure Water Purifier at the most affordable price only at Shamim Electronics and enjoy the Original quality with the promise of best customer service in Bangladesh.
Livpure water purifier price in rampura badda Pep Plus Water Purifier is India’s first intelligent water purification system. Its advanced 6-stage water purification system helps clean and disinfect water at 12 LPH (litres per hour). Its taste enhancer kills odor-causing elements from water and gives out purified water that’s free of any foul smell and taste.
Its water storage capacity is 7 litres. The water purifier helps eliminate turbidity; minerals such as chlorine, calcium, and magnesium; organics such as pesticides; as well as THMs, bacteria, and viruses.
The 6 different stages of the purification system are as follows:
- Sediment Filter – Water is passed through sediment filter at high speed. In this stage, removal of smaller and coarser particles takes place.
- Pre-Activated Carbon Cum Adsorber – Pre-activated Carbon Adsorber plays a key role in the elimination of harmful pesticides from water. It also absorbs bad color, taste, and odor from water.
- Antiscalant Cartridge – The Antiscalant Cartridge primarily works in impeding scale build ups on membrane layers, created by water salts.
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane – RO Membrane serves the most important role in the purification process by removing dangerous chemicals such as pesticides, herbicides, THMs, heavy metals, hardness, and other metals. It also acts effectively in the removal of microbial threats like bacteria, protozoa, and virus.
- Ultra Violet (UV) Disinfection Column – In this step, water is treated with UV radiation to remove microbes like bacteria, virus, and protozoa from it.
- Silver Impregnated Post Carbon Filter – Silver carbon filter acts efficiently in getting rid of organic impurities, thereby increasing its quality and taste.