Livpure i25 Water Purifier is available at Shamim Electronics – the Authorized Distributor of Livpure Water Purifiers in Bangladesh. Get the original Livpure Water Purifier at the most affordable price only at Shamim Electronics and enjoy the Original quality with the promise of best customer service in Bangladesh.
The Livpure i25 Commercial RO Water Purifier is the latest offering in the domain of RO + UV water purification. This water purifier with Post Carbon Filter purifies up to 25 LPH (litres per hour) and is ideal to be installed at commercial places, such as schools, offices, universities, etc. where there is a high demand for clean drinking water. You can wall mount or place this water purifier on a table-top, depending on the space available.
This commercial RO system, apart from just purifying water, enhances its taste and eliminates bad odour with its Taste Enhancer. You can buy Livpure i25 Commercial RO Water Purifier at a fair price from our online store.
Below are the 7 different stages of smart purification employed by this water purifier:
- Sediment Filter: This is the first stage of filtration, and it proceeds by absorbing all the coarse impurities from tap water.
- Pre-Activated Carbon Filter cum Adsorber: Pre-activated carbon adsorbs harmful organic impurities such as pesticides, weedicides, and insecticides. It also removes chlorine and other unhygienic content such as polyaromatic hydrocarbons and herbicides that impart a poor smell and taste to water.
- Carbon Block Filter cum Adsorber: The function of this filter further helps in the removal of residual chlorine and foul odor- or bad taste-causing agents from water.
- Anti-Scalant Cartridge: This cartridge helps in the prevention of scale build-up from various salts present in water on the RO membrane. In this way, the anti-scalant cartridge extends the life of your purification system.
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane: The reverse osmosis membrane is the main unit of this water purification system, and its function is removal of all kinds of impurities from water. These include pesticides, herbicides, THMs, heavy metals, and salts. Any residual microbes, such as bacteria, viruses, and protozoa, are also eliminated from water.
- UV Disinfection Column: This is the 6th stage of filtration in the purifier. It helps in the cleaning of any disease-ridden particles in water that the RO membrane might have missed.
- Post Carbon: This carbon filter marks the concluding stage of the filtration system, and it helps in the cleansing and purification of the remnant drinking water. You are now assured of safe drinking water that is free from environmental and organic impurities.