TESY BiLight 80L Horizontal Water Heater is available only Shamim Electronics .A fast and effective source of hot water for houses with one or two people, the TESY BiLight 80L Horizontal Water Heater is an unvented electric water heater. It can hold 80 liters of hot water, which is plenty for daily tasks like washing dishes, taking showers, and doing laundry.
A variety of characteristics on the BiLight Horizontal make it a high-performance water heater. These qualities consist of:
- A 2000-watt heating element that quickly delivers hot water.
- A thermostat that allows you to control the temperature.
- a system of double glass that insulates to keep the water hotter for longer.
- A safety valve that guards against the water heating up.
- Acertification of cleanliness attesting to the water’s safety.
It’s also quite simple to install the BiLight Horizontal. It is a flexible mounting option for a number of installation sites because it may be put either horizontally or vertically.
The TESY BiLight 80L Horizontal Water Heater has the following advantages:
- Quick and effective supply of hot water.
- Flexible temperature regulation.
- Insulated double-glass construction.
- Safety shutoff.
- Certificate of hygiene.
- Simple to install.
Insutech, Eco mode, Adjustable Thermoregulatore, No thermal Bridge, Piston effect, Crystaltech, Plasma Welding, Copper heating element, Easy Installation, Hygiene Certificate.
It is a compact and affordable electric water heater that is perfect for small households.
PISTON EFFECT for control of the speed of incoming water and increase of the hot water amount with up to 15%
INSUTECH – an in-house TESY technology for highly efficient insulation and extremely low heat losses
BiLight indication for easy and fast recognition of the work modes
Electric on/off switch
Glass-ceramic coating for corrosion protection
Plasma-arc welding of the water tank for extended useful life
No THERMAL BRIDGE – up to 16% lower electricity costs due to this innovative technology